Your Show Box
Each cast member is required to have a show box. The show box contains everything necessary for them to participate in the production. It provides a convenient, portable way to keep all your student’s belongings together in one place.
Show Box Requirements
- Your student will be required to bring their completed show box to the 2nd Parent Meeting of the Session to be checked.
- Your student’s show box will need to be at each performance beginning on the first day of Tech Rehearsal
Show Box Contents
These items are required for all cast members:
- A plastic, stackable storage bin with the student’s name clearly on the top and side. The preferred kind is see-through with an attached flip-top lid. (See an example or order one here: http://bit.ly/ShowBoxes)
- Every item in the box, large or small, MUST be marked with your student’s name using a fine-point black Sharpie pen.
- Many students use smaller bins, pouches or bags to organize items inside their show box. This cuts down on the chaos.
- Ben Nye Makeup Kit ($20-$25)
- Make-up Sponges – natural are best, latex free
- Assorted makeup brushes
- 1 Package of Q-tips
- Makeup remover wipes
- Facial Moisturizer
- Box of Tissues
- Eye pencil sharpener (small size)
- Men’s long sleeve dress shirt with buttons, large size to wear while applying makeup
- Small facial mirror with stand
- Wet wipes for hand cleaning
- Comb, hairbrush, & hairband to hold hair back while applying makeup
- Deodorant Absolutely Required
- Tank top (one white and one black with wide straps)
- Shorts to be worn under costume
- Show shoes and socks (color and style to be designated by the Costumer)
- Quiet games, books, coloring/drawing items, etc. No electronic devices.
- Old dish towel in case of spills
- Safety pins and rubber bands
Additional Items for Female Cast:
- Hair spray
- Assortment of hair pins, hair bands to match hair color
Additional Items for Male Cast: